Sunday, May 10, 2015

7 is SUPER!




























Holy smokes, Batman...that's a lot of pictures?!?! Leah had a superhero themed 7th birthday party this past Friday night at the Decatur Arts Council. It was wonderful. I basically picked an art project for the kids to do, and they had everything ready. Of course I may have went a little overboard with the snacks. I made all the fruit kabobs and cupcake toppers myself with my printer, a circle punch and and some card stock. I was super happy with how it all turned out. We had Thor's hammers made of Cheese cubes and pretzels. We had Kryptonite Krispies (green rice krispie squares) and Iron Man, Batman and Superman themed fruit sticks.

Leah had so many friends in attendance...Landon McGeorge of course. Ryne Rodriguez, Audrey Brent, Lucy Craig and Ella Phares from her class at school. Bella Hilburn, Mason and Tatum Gray and of course her sisters. We started with making super hero masks. Then we had snacks. I even made Superhero bingo cards for a game with prizes. Then we did cake and presents and the two hours was over in a flash...get it?!?! Anyway, Leah had a great time and so did the rest of the kids. I highly recommend the Decatur Arts Council. I can guarantee we'll be back. Bring on 7, lovely Leah!

No comments: