Friday, August 19, 2016

First Day of School, 2016












And here we go...
I know I've been saying for weeks that I can't wait for the kids to start school. By the end of the summer break they are sick of one another, fighting non-stop and pretty much driving me crazy!!! But the truth is...sometimes, not all the time, I miss them when they are gone ALL DAY LONG!

Daddy stayed home to help see them off to school. He even made them First Day of School pancakes. We headed outside to snap a few pics. The girls were having too much fun with the "bus". They wanted to act like they were crazy bus drivers. Then we headed to the bus stop, to meet up with the not-so-crazy bus driver.

Kiersten is back at McGaughey this year, and has Mrs. Weirman for 1st grade. Leah is back at Grade School this year, and has Mrs. Swartz for 3rd grade. Next year I will have 3 girls in 3 different schools. I hope they have a great year!

No comments: