Wednesday, April 25, 2018

2nd Grade Spring Concert








Wow! Mrs. Sill really did amazing with this show! The concert was a patriotic theme and I won't even lie...I cried more than once. They sang God Bless the USA and I couldn't stop myself. Throughout the show different students came forward with speaking parts and quotes from past presidents. Our sweet girl was chosen to lead the auditorium in saying the Pledge of Allegiance. And she nailed it! She said her line, and then asked everyone to please rise. She paused perfectly and led the room with so much confidence. I wish I could say she gets that from me. So proud of my girl and how far she has come in 2nd grade. She's made more friends and has absolutely loved being with Mrs. Hatayama this year. Looking forward to many more concerts with this kid!

No comments: