Thursday, July 12, 2018

Arizona Wildcat two time Champion
















To say that I'm proud of my sister would be an understatement. I want everyone to know that shes amazing. She's killing it on a professional level and as a mother to two young girls. I won't ever forget the excitement of watching her team bring the National Championship back to Arizona in May of 2018. And the only thing better than watching it, was watching my girls watch it. They were rooting so hard for the Wildcats! Most people don't know, or don't remember but she was actually a player on the team the last time Arizona won. I'm not sure how many ladies have won it as a player and a coach but I bet that number is pretty low. Sometimes she doesn't give herself enough credit...so I will. She is pretty remarkable!

While she and Jeff were home the Charleston Country Club hosted an Open House to celebrate her success. They had a wonderful turnout. I got to see faces I hadn't seen in several years. And it was fun for all the cousins to be together too. Side note, Leah and Mitch were not there because Leah had a softball game and it was the last game of the season...the tournament. I made her honor her obligation. She was not happy. But she got to spend lots of time with Aunt Laura and we know she is proud too. It was a great night to cheer on my sister and her success.





No comments: