Sunday, February 17, 2019

Fifth Fun



Not really sure what I was thinking but on Friday night I let Leah have quite a few friends over for some fun. Makenna Phillips, Makenzie Robinson, Ella Phares, Faith Roundcount, Luke Shuffit and Alex Strong were all on board for some fun!  I made them stay upstairs for quite a while so I could keep an eye on them. We played a few minute to win it games and they ate their weight in chips and oreos and rice krispie treats. Then I let them hang out a bit in the basement. I seriously went and spied on them every 5 minutes, lol. The best was when they were playing Just Dance. Even the boys were getting in to it. I want the kids and their friends to always view this as a safe, fun place to hand out. I want them to always feel welcome. This is just the beginning.

No comments: