Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Big Love

Small towns can do big things. They can show big love, compassion, kindness and more. They can lift you up higher than you ever thought possible with their prayers. These little ladies may be small but they played big tonight in honor of our Jackson.

I’m so grateful to be a part of a community that does things big. I’m overwhelmed by the messages of support, people offering to help with the girls, gifts for our boy and more. Thanks for loving us big Mt. Zion.

Tonight our team had a sub...Regan Reatherford. We know her. She was on Kiersten’s team last year and her mom was Kiersten’s Kindergarten teacher. After tonight’s game I got the nicest note from her:

I just wanted to thank you and Mitch for his help tonight but mostly for raising a great kid! I know kiersten is a great kid but tonight my daughter was on the receiving end! Kiersten was sure she knew every players name, talked to her when warming up and even took the time to explain some rules to her during the game. Thank you and thank you Kiersten. -Brittany Reatherford

No comments: