Saturday, August 10, 2019

Jacksons Birthday!

This birthday looks so different than last year. Thankful that we had the opportunity to celebrate our little buddy last year on the Disney Dream. Hard to believe he’s 6! I remember the night he arrived. He came bursting into the world 3 weeks early and I was thrilled to get to the hospital to hold him. He’s the ONLY one of my nieces/nephews that I was able to do that!

Pray with me on Jackson’s Birthday that this will be the last birthday that he spends sick. Pray that he will never have to fight this disease or have another drop of chemo throughout his life. Pray that he is granted peace and healing, and can just be a kid and get into all sorts of mischief the way that kids do. My heart is celebrating you today, Buddy. Happy birthday!




No comments: