Saturday, February 15, 2020

Do Work


So yeah...yesterday my kids had a day off of school. The sub zero temperatures meant that they got stay home and play. But me?!?! Not so much. I'm in grad school 2.0 and there was plenty of work to be done...and those junior high eligibility reports weren't going to run themselves. I kid, I kid...
But anyway, I spent yesterday busting out a 5 page paper on vulnerable populations of students in public schools. I'm not saying this to pat myself on the back, I'm not sharing it for pity. I snapped this picture real quick so I could show my girls that even in my 40's I'm STILL learning...that education is something that can last a lifetime. But I'll also encourage them to get ALL their schooling done before they are settled with three kids that need to get to tumbling and piano and dance and swim every night of the week! No rest for the weary!



No comments: