Sunday, September 25, 2022

Homecoming 2022

What a day!!! Today was Mt. Zion's homecoming. It started with hair appointments. Then we had to get the house ready. We were so fortunate to have Angie next door stop by and take care of makeup. And the girls looked so beautiful!

I'm SO proud of these girls. They spend a lot of time with Mrs. Abbott the Spanish teacher and they decided that the focus period foreign girls to go to homecoming together. Mt. Zion has two new students from Korea who Leah decided to invite to join them…at the last minute…so I had a house full tonight. There was so much talking, laughing and giggling coming from my dining room. I'm so happy that they are kind and made sure to include others who otherwise might not have experienced their first High School Homecoming. Such a lovely group of girls.

They had the right idea, planning dinner at home. Lucky for me we had the stadium grill cater in smothered chicken and rice. Mrs. Abbott provided dessert. The girls all left for the dance around 8:20 and by 10:00 they called me for a ride home. They said the dance was boring…pictures and dinner with friends was the best part! I’m glad they had fun, and they looked so beautiful!























No comments: