Thursday, February 10, 2011

11 months

Bug is 11 months old. So I guess this afternoon I can put the "month" blocks away and start searching for the letters to spell out "1 YEAR"...I think I might cry doing so. This past year just flew by. But one thing has stayed the same. Kiersten is still the same angel of a baby she was the day we brought her home. Only nowadays she is running all over the place and her appetite has increased greatly. Grandma Tootie and Grandpa Dave were here babysitting the past week while we were on vacation. They said they took the girls to McDonalds and Kiersten ate a WHOLE cheeseburger AND some fries all by herself...MY GOODNESS! I have got here weaned down to 2 bottles a day and she is pretty much doing great. She is taking whole milk occasionally and hasn't had any problems adjusting so far. An boy, oh boy does my girl smile. She is always so happy, I can't get enough of that grin.

Right now she is practicing giving kisses, only its more along the lines of her putting my entire chin in her mouth. I don't mind. She has become fascinated with hitting too. Although, she thinks it's a game...something we will have to work on, since she loves to go right for your face with a toy. She probably learned it from Leah, ha ha! One of her top teeth finally popped through on the 8th as well. So that gives her three total. I'm guessing she is hovering around 20 lbs and she is wearing her 9 month size clothes. Once in a while I put 12 month on her and they fit but are a bit big. So she is a walking, smiling, eating, kissing, hitting, grinning bundle of joy. Stay tuned for one year post coming up faster than I am ready for.



No comments: