Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Fall Family Pics

I have to say that these are some of my favorite pics to date! Brooke Boyer Photography out of St. Louis does an amazing job. And lucky for me, Brooke is from Springfield so she does mini sessions up in our area at least twice a year. When she reached out to us to do Fall Mini-Sessions I gently urged her to do the shoot at Sugar Creek Covered Bridge just South of Springfield, and it was an absolutely gorgeous setting. It was an almost perfect day. The sun was shining but it was a frigid 42 degrees. The girls have dance leotards on under their dresses to help keep them warm. And you'd never know it but Kiersten was up ALL night long the night before with stomach flu...and lucky me. Leah and Hattie were both sick the next night. Oh well...got my perfect pictures and the girls were good sports. Thanks, Brooke!
 












No comments: