Friday, November 1, 2013

Carving Pumpkins!








This is one of Daddy's favorite traditions with the girls. He LOVES carving pumpkins. And so far, considering their ages, they have been great little helpers. Last year we did a few traditional jack-o-lanterns and one monster pumpkin. So I got on line and started searching for somethign original that might get the girls excited and when I saw "it"...I knew we had to have "it".
Hattie took very little interest in the pumpkin carving this year, but that's okay. I think she was perfectly adorable wandering around the kitchen with a candy bucket on her head! I threw in pictures of the girls on Halloween too! Ours was pretty uneventful. We went to Charleston, and hit up my old neighborhood and then Matt and Cynthia's neighborhood. It was pouring rain, so the girls weren't out long. But they didn't seem to mind. And had a great time with Macy and Colby, as always!

No comments: