Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Bowling Beauties









So I am kicking myself for not remembering to pack my camera for the trip to Minnesota. Now all I have are these grainy pics from my phone. On Thursday night we all went bowling. The girls had a blast!!! They put the bumpers up on one lane for the girls. Leah was champ, throwing that ball down the lane. She even got a strike. Kiersten and Hattie used the rails to push their balls down the lane. They got so excited every time. Hattie would stand there and clap while saying "YAY!" She actually bowled an entire game. I couldn't believe it. Aunt Lori was happy to stand there and help them. Kiersten and Leah bowled a second game while I chased Hattie around the arcade, LOL. I love that my girls had the chance to make memories with the Gill's.

No comments: