Sunday, October 5, 2014

Nat, Nat!



NAT NAT! So, my sweet little niece is 7 months old and she finally made the trip to Illinois to meet all of her Myerscough cousins. The girls were so excited! On Saturday night Gigi and Papa had a dinner to go to so I got to babysit. Of course I took the girls with me. Leah ended up going to the Flip Zone to play with Colby but Kiersten wanted to stay home to be with Natalie. She loved on her all night while I had fun tormenting Aunt Laura. She messaged me and asked how Natalie was doing...I said she was happily playing with Papas gun collection. Then later I texted her the picture of Natalie asleep in the bouncer and said "What do I do now?" She freaked a little. I told her to pipe down...I'm no rookie. Anyway, we loved spending time with this little one and the girls thought it was hilarious that she took a bath in Gigi's kitchen sink. Almost makes me want another one...almost!




No comments: