Monday, November 24, 2014

Eric Church is My Homeboy!




This past weekend we went to see Eric Church in concert at the Peoria Civic Center with Jason and Tracy Habrock. We bought the tickets back at the end of April, the day after they went on sale and we were still in the top row...close to the stage, but top row. Matt and Cynthia along with Brandon and Ashley Combs were at the show too, and they were actually behind the stage. But every now and again Eric Church would wonder back there to show them a little love.

This was the first time that Mitch and I had gone to a concert together. He will argue that it's not, but I refuse to count Bret Michaels. He was playing on the lawn by the arch in St. Louis a few years ago, it was free and we were so far away from the stage it doesn't count. Plus we were just there waiting for the fireworks :)

Anyway, I was the designated driver, but still had a wonderful time. He is a fantastic entertainer and I love his songs...no wonder he has the album of the year! I will definitely go see him again, if the chance arrives.

No comments: