Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Frozen Party






So I mentioned that we went to see Eric Church the other night...and while we were doing that, the girls were doing this! The YMCA was having a Frozen party...the girls had seen the signs for weeks and were dying to go. Fortunately, I had a babysitter that was happy to take them. Sometimes I think Morgan is still a big kid...er, or an early childhood major in college who just loves to do fun things with little ones!

Anyway, she took the girls and said they had a blast. When I got home there were glittery snowflakes to hang, and the next morning the girls wasted no time telling me all about how much fun they had. Morgan even sent me these pictures of the girls having a great time. We got to go to the concert, they got to meet Elsa...I call that a win, win!

No comments: