Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Mexican Fiesta


Gigi wanted to take the girls to a Mexican restaurant while we were in Tucson...and who was I to complain. So we went to a place called La Guadalajara. The selling points are that they have a live mariachi band that goes from table to table playing traditional music and they have a lady that comes to your table to make fresh salsa. I'm not gonna lie...the salsa was AH.MAZING.

We asked Laura to join us for dinner. She was apprehensive at first and didn't want to bring the girls. But we promised to help. I got to sit by Nat Nat...she was adorable munching on her cheese quesadilla. And I held Baby Jo and gave her a bottle while Laura ate. The food was great, the atmosphere was unique but the company was the best. I love being with my sister!


No comments: