Tuesday, August 4, 2015

And the Tradition Continues...




Well we just spent another fun morning at the Little Theater on the Square. I love that every summer I can look back through the blog and see how the kids have changed and how many kids we've added to the mix on that bench out front. It's wonderful that the girls know they get to do this one summer activity every year with their Gigi.

Todays production was "The Princess and the Pea". I wouldn't say that it was my favorite but it was pretty good. The cast always does such an amazing job. I think the highlight for us was definitely Princess Briar (in the orange dress). She did a rap, and was a little bossy and totally made the girls laugh. And we visit the theater so often the girls totally recognized her, as well as some other cast members, from previous performances. I think this will be a tradition we continue for a long time.

No comments: