Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Mt. Zion Schools



This week was parent visitation week at Mt. Zion Schools. It was fun for me to go check out the girls classes and see what they've been up to. We made crafts, we played games. The Grade School we started in the gym and then moved to the classroom. Mrs. Hatayama did some activities on the Smart Board. Unfortunately I wrote down the wrong time so I missed all that. I did however get there for the last half. I got to help Leah as she decorated a turkey for Thanksgiving. She said her turkey is inspired by Belle from Beauty and the Beast!

In Kiersten's class at McGaughey, we started with a Smart Board activity as well. Each child had to write down their favorite Thanksgiving Day foods. Then we did a tally of them on the board. Afterwards we decorated feathers and made headbands for their Thanksgiving feast. At the end of our time together the kids sang some songs. It was adorable. I love this age!

No comments: