Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Trimming the Tree, 2015!







Decorating the Christmas tree with these 3 yahoo's is seriously one of my favorite things to do. This year we had to start a little early, with my pending surgery. I think this is the first time I've ever had it up before Thanksgiving, but I'm letting it slide this year...I'm letting a lot of things slide this year.

They get so excited. The joy in their eyes is just too much. Of course they don't care at all about spacing the ornaments out, or getting different colors together. If it was up to them they would make groups of all the same colors, but it doesn't matter. Christmas for them is magical and even the tiniest bit of that magic goes a long way with my heart. This Christmas is going to be a little different, since we are headed to Arizona to see Laura and family, but it's all about being present, not the presents. And so I can't wait.

No comments: