Friday, February 19, 2016

Big Girl



My heart is hurting a little bit these days. I'm realizing more and more that my little baby, isn't really a baby anymore. Her mannerism's are changing, her vocabulary is changing...soon enough she will be going off to school and my days will be spent wishing I'd had more time with all 3 of my girls. She is so very social...and doesn't know a stranger.

I picked her up from school today and we went out to run errands. She was having the "worst day ever" because she was "sooo hungry" So I went ahead and stopped and got her some lunch. We sat down at Culvers and in her new grown up way, she started to carry on a conversation with the older gentleman seated next to us. She said "my name is Hattie cakes, what's your name?" He told her his name was Fred. She said "Very nice to meet you, Fred." Then she asked him if he liked her earrings, she asked him if he knew her friends Kheagan and Brexton, She asked him if he liked fries? She was a regular chatterbox. And I smiled a lot...I think she made Fred's day. She sure made mine!

No comments: