Sunday, February 28, 2016

Early Birthday for Bug








This girl is LOVED!!! While we were in Mexico she got to go to Gigi's house and have an early birthday party with her cousins. She made cupcakes with the kids, she let them decorate them and she got to open a few gifts a little early. Bug FINALLY got her iPad. Mom had it shipped to our house about a week before so that Mitch and I could set it up with a few apps/games/books so that she could boot it up and get to playing. I have a feeling she was on very excited little girl! She also got an Orbeez spa from Aunt Cynthia, Uncle Matt and her cousins. This will be interesting to see Bug and her sisters play nice with a little foot spa!!!

Later that night she got to go to Aunt Cynthia's for a sleepover. Cynthia sent me the pictures of her reading to Colby and then she told me all about how excited she was to sleep on the top bunk. It is pictures like this that make me realize we made the right call moving back to Illinois from New Jersey. My kids have such a special relationship with my parents and family in general. We are blessed indeed. Happy early birthday, Bug!

No comments: