Sunday, September 25, 2016

Daddy does China!



We survived!!! Mitch just made it home from 16...yes, SIXTEEN days in China. It wasn't easy, many times my patience was tested, but he's home. And we couldn't be happier!!! He didn't send many pics from his trip but these are the few that I have. He really only had 2 days off to be a tourist. The rest of his time was spent working and visiting different plants. The Forbidden City and the Great Wall were both fascinating to him. He asked if I was going to be upset if he visited these places without me. I told him he'd be crazy not to.

He brought back lots of gifts. He said everyone there was very big on gift giving. There were boxes of moon cakes, ginger candy, other candy, lots of tea, some interesting artwork. He brought the girls each a statue of a temple and a paper fan. They liked the gifts but the best gift of all was having daddy back home with us!

No comments: