Sunday, November 27, 2016

Trimming the Tree 2016









It's that time of year! Every weekend after Thanksgiving we get busy getting ready for Christmas. The girls had been asking for over a week if it was time to put the tree up? They were pretty excited when that day finally arrived!

In the past I've been a little obsessive about my tree. I mean, color coordinated, every detail perfect. But I'm trying to let that go. This year, our friend Cece who lives in Arizona, gave the girls her collection of Disney ornaments. It's a kids dream!!! So of course I had to let them use them. A little silver and gold garland, some silver and gold bulbs along with our newest Disney treasures...and Voila! Of course we used their baby ornaments too. It's not what I would normally do, but I love it, and so do they!

No comments: