Tuesday, April 4, 2017

All About Hattie!

 My sweet little Hattie was student of the week last week at Preschool. She was so excited to work on her poster, and really thought hard about what she wanted to include. Which meant that I spent a lot of time looking through old pictures so she could pick out just the right ones to share with her friends. But I didn't mind. I was nice to look back at some of our favorite memories.

Her posted included a baby picture and a new picture. She picked one from her 6 month photo shoot, wearing pink lace and pearls. And then we used her recent cowgirl dance picture too. For her family pictures we used one from when she was a brand new itty bitty baby in the hospital and one of our more recent family pictures. She loved the newborn one because it had her Hopper in it too!

For her favorite places she picked a picture from the Salt Lake, Antelope Island and of course Arizona! It took us a long time to find just the right picture from Disney World. She went with one Bug and herself on the  Tea Cups! She included a picture of fishing in Minnesota, and one of herself doing sidewalk chalk...which she loves and I will have evidence of on my porch for months to come!

Her favorite book is Press Here. Her favorite movie is Beauty and the Beast...probably because it just came out and she went to see it twice! Her favorite meal is Spaghetti and Meatballs. She's growing up so fast. I sure am going to miss my little buddy when she goes off to Kindergarten in the Fall!



No comments: