Monday, September 11, 2017

Go Cardinals!


Summer came and went in the blink of an eye. I was starting to think that we weren't going to get the girls to St. Louis for a game this year. Mitch and I had tickets on Saturday the 9th so we could go down and celebrate his birthday. My parents had purchased a party suite for their employees for the game on Sunday the 10th. Since Gigi and Papa were watching the girls, we asked them to bring them down and we had full intentions of just getting some bleacher seats so they could enjoy the game.

Well Papa had other plans. He called me two days before the game and told me not to buy any tickets. He had plenty of seats left in the suite. What??? My kids were going to hang out in a suite. Spoiled!!! And on top of that it was a kids giveaway day. They got stuffed animals, free hot dogs, all the nachos they could eat and cookies too! They were in heaven. The Cardinals got the win against the Pirates so a good time was had by all!

No comments: