Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Leader's Retreat







For the second year in a row I qualified for Leader's Retreat with Plexus. That means a fantastic opportunity for Mitch and I to get away! Last year the event was in Dallas, and this year it was in Orlando. I was so excited to have two of my teammates with me this year, Alicia and Jodi. Having Jodi and Kevin along was super special and I'm so thankful that Plexus has given us an opportunity to get to know one another even better.

We arrived on Thursday EARLY! Got checked into our hotel and started checking everything out. We got registered, picked up our name badges and then went back to get ready for the party. Plexus certainly puts on a great party, and we all enjoyed the Havana Nights event! Friday morning we had a session, and then we spent some time at the pool. Kevin and Jodi went to Disney, and Alicia went to Epcot. That night Mitch and I went to Universal Studios but we just had dinner and walked around a bit before heading home. Saturday morning we had a session, and then we spent the afternoon at the pool. Saturday night, once again, Plexus treated us with a costume party! We had a great time and Kevin and Jodi nailed it with their costumes. The girls loved Mitch and I dressed up as Wayne and Garth! Sunday we weren't heading out until late afternoon, so thankfully we got some time in at the pool. Before heading home. I'm so grateful for the opportunity to get away with Mitch.

No comments: