Friday, May 18, 2018

Field Trip!











Schools out for Summer!!! Ahhhh, how can this be??? This week the girls had their end of the year field trips and play days at school. So of course, Kiersten and Hattie had their field trips on the same day. I had already signed up to help Bugs class so I was grateful for friends who sent pics of Hattie on her trip.

Kiersten's class was supposed to start at the Park in Sullivan and then go swimming in the Community Center. Unfortunatley the night before storms had gone through. There were too many limbs down in Sullivan so we detoured to Fletcher Park here in Mt. Zion. The kids didn't mind. After some play time and lunch we headed to Sullivan. They loved swimming in the pool.

Hattie's class went to Ergadoozy over in Springfield. She had a blast and now I need to put it on my list of places to visit this summer. Shortly after they returned to school I got a call to come get Hattie. She had a 103 fever! I took her to urgent care and she tested positive for Strep. How the heck does that happen in MAY!?!? Poor kid was a trooper!

No comments: