Sunday, May 6, 2018

Wrapping up the school year!



I can hardly believe that Kindergarten is almost over!!! Hattie has had such a great year at McGaughey, and she adores Ms. Perry. Since I started subbing a few months ago, I've enjoyed getting to see her in action. Every Friday they do something called "high five Friday". High School Athletics come and greet the kids as they are walking in to school. I was lucky to be subbing on the Friday that the Poms team was there and Hattie got to high five our babysitter, Morgan!

Hattie and I had a great time at the book fair. She picked out a few good reads, My Little Pony, of course and a princess book too. Then she went to show me her name on the Random Acts of Kindness Board. If a student gets caught being kind, a teacher can tell them to sign their name on the board. Hattie was thrilled to get her name on the board and excited to show me. It's been a great year, and it's hard to believe we only have one more year left at McGaughey.




No comments: