Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Hike for the Hive, 2018







Bittersweet...that's the only word that comes to mind. This past Friday we particpated in our FINAL Hike for the Hive. The end of the first quarter is coming up quickly and if I blink she's going to be moving on to the next school. We adore McGaughey, and this little lady is growing up too fast!

Our annual fundrasier brought in over 17 thousand dollars for the school this year. Hattie set a big goal for herself. She wanted the Foam Finger...which means she had to raise $200. She easily surpassed that goals thanks for our wonderful family and friends. She told me she was going to win a trophy. I said "Probably not"...so imagine my surprise when they called her name to come out on the field as one of the highest fundrasiers!!! She didn't get a trophy but she did get a movie theater gift card. I love that she loves supporting others. Look out Grade School, shes coming for your dance-a-thon next year!

No comments: