Thursday, October 25, 2018

El Skippito Friskito


Oh I am Skippy John Jones...

My Ears are too big for my head. My head is too big for my body...

Skippy John Jones was once a favorite for this kid. So when the library at her school started a literary pumpkin contest we had to think long and hard about what she wanted to do. Harry Potter seemed like the obvious choice. But she said everyone was making a character from Harry Potter. She wanted to stand out. She looked online and found lots of good options. We talked about Junie B. Jones, Charlotte's Web, Wonder, and then she saw Skippy. She new she had to do it. Mitch spray painted the pumpkin...because spray paint. I hot glued the ears on...because hot glue. But she did the rest all on her own. I think she did amazing. She is amazing!

No comments: