Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Tennis

My Natural High

    My names Leah Schultz and my natural high is tennis.  I got interested when my dad told me he did it in highschool and loved it, and also made state.  One day my dad asked if I wanted to do summer tennis. I said yes without even thinking. When I went to practice for the first time I left with a smile.  I started playing tennis the summer before 5th grade. Tennis makes me feel good and happy. When I hit the ball all my problems go away. When I had to go home, I would be sad.  When i’m on the court I get the feeling I don't want to stop. Tennis is both individual and team. You can choose singles or doubles. You still need your team to support you though.  Sometimes you go against your team.

    I’ve told my friends tennis fun, social, and takes great determination.  In fact, I convinced my sisters to do summer tennis. This activity has kept me away from drugs because I know if I do a drug tennis will be harder and less fun.  It also helps me with people skills, and helped me socialized. I encourage others to try multiple activities. You can be bad at stuff and good at stuff, but you can find an activity you love which is worth it.  My name is Leah Schultz and my natural high is tennis.



No comments: