Monday, December 9, 2019

Wicked








Such an amazing day! These are the moments that will stay with me...sharing experiences with these ladies. Today we saw Wicked at the FabulousFox. It was fabulous, just like I knew it would be. I took Mitch to see it for our first Valentines but there was something super special about watching the girls take it in.

When I found out that it was coming to St. Louis I told Mitch I had to go. The fact that it was in December made it a perfect Christmas gift. How lucky are my girls that they got to share this with their Gigi, Aunt Cynthia and Macy. My mom has always loved musicals...something that she and Kiersten share. It made my heart so happy that she was strong enough and  able to go with us after all she's been through the last few months. So much to be thankful for, I'll hold on to the memories for years to come.

No comments: