Sunday, January 12, 2020

SPY Snowball, 2020

The girls swam at the SPY Snowball meet yesterday. I was in deck as an official back to back sessions. We were there for 13 hours!!! I didn't get a chance to take a single picture of Leah. I was busy doing Order of Finish during her session. She swam well...from what I got to see. She swam her seed time in the 50 breast, but looked great and had a small drop in her 50 back. It isn't her favorite pool.

Kiersten had a solid 10 second time drop in her 200 Freestyle, she dropped almost 3 seconds in her 100 breast. In the 10U division she took 5th place and she's only 9. Hattie had to scratch all her events...hopefully back in action soon.

But by far the moments that stick with me are when I see the girls (all the Gators girls) cheering each other on. Leah was right there everytime Kiersten got to the turn. We decided to take Sunday off. Our family needs some down time.





No comments: