Monday, February 22, 2021

Canton ‘Cuda Classic

 I love Swim meet Sundays!!! And maybe you can’t tell but I’m smiling big behind that mask. Even though sometimes it feels hotter than Hades on that pool deck I don’t care...I’ll wear my mask and officiate all day long to keep these kids in the pool. They’ve worked so hard this year under crazy circumstances. Right now we’ll take what we can get. But we’re all super excited for next week when we finally compete against another team...in person...for the first time in almost a year!!! 

Leah had drops in her 50 fly and her 50 free. She missed state time by .02 in her fly. Kiersten dropped in her 50 breast, her 50 free, her 50 back and 5 seconds in her 100 breast. Hattie dropped in her 50 free and finally didn’t DQ in her 25 fly! Excited to see what they do in Effingham this weekend against some competition.











No comments: