Sunday, June 27, 2021

Schaumburg’s

This weekend after 15+ months of covid we finally gathered with family…I mean lots of family. It was a lovely day to see so many of the Schaumburg aunts, uncles and cousins. Especially with our pending relocation. I appreciate these people and enjoy my time with them more and more as I get older.

This is something I hope we can do more often when we return. I was telling Mitch on the way home it’s been 9 years since all my cousins were together and I don’t know when/if we’ll be together again…but we’re certainly going to try. I know it meant so much to Gigi and her brothers and cousins too.

Brian Schaumburg (son of Art and Jo Schaumburg)
Carl Schaumburg (son of Les and Evelyn Schaumburg)
Carol Myerscough (daughter of Les & Evelyn Schaumburg)
Barry Schaumburg (son of Les & Evelyn Schaumburg)
Murray Schaumburg (son of Marlin &Dorothy Schaumburg)




Brian and Beth Schaumburg
Carl and Jane Schaumburg
Carol and Jerry Myerscough
Barry and Sandy Schaumburg
Murray and Beth Schaumburg 






Tyler Schaumburg (son of Carl Schaumburg)
Amy Myerscough Schultz 
Kevin Schaumburg (son of Carl Schaumburg)


No comments: