Thursday, June 3, 2021

Tucson Time

 Here we are again!!! This is our 6th trip to our beloved Tucson in the last 15 months. But this one is a little bittersweet. It’s probably the last time before we head to Spain, and so the last time until 2022. Just typing that out makes my heart hurt a little. 

But in the meantime we’re gonna soak up as much family time and sun as we can. Hoping to spend about two weeks in the desert. I’ve started a new photo series since getting here. I call it “Papa doing Papa things.” The girls think it’s pretty funny.

Today we celebrated my birthday. Mitch got me beautiful diamond hoop earrings and a couples massage. Laura and Jeff treated us to a nice dinner out, and Kiersten made me a delicious lemon birthday cake. She zested lemon for the cake and frosting...it was delicious. Cheers to more happy days in Arizona!

















No comments: