Sunday, January 1, 2023

Farewell 2022

 Cheers to 2023! The girls and I are back home…a little sad, because we said goodbye to Mitch (again), but with grateful hearts. We walked 96.7 miles in the last two weeks and I capped off 2022 with over 1,040+ hours outdoors. We’re sitting in a hotel room in Chicago waiting to watch the ball drop for New Years Eve. My first not with Mitch, in many many years. 

I don’t think any year will be able to top 2022 for us…at least not anytime soon. We visited 14 different European cities. We learned a new language (some more than others) and our eyes were opened to an entirely different way of life. The growth and change we’ve experienced is immeasurable, and I’ll forever be grateful to Mitch for making it happen. It’s a wonderful life. Let’s see what 2023 has in store for the Schultzes. 






No comments: