Thursday, December 3, 2009

So Many Blessings!

This is Brooklyn and Preston Phillips (My cousin Tiffany's kids) Preston is holding my nephew Colby. Then of course there is Leah. My niece Macy is holding baby Jameson (my cousin Tara's son). Aren't they adorable!!!

Wow, has it really been over a month since I last blogged? This getting ready for the holiday thing has really slowed me down...well, that or the toddler that lives in my house that is in constant overdrive :)

I was fortunate enough to go home again this year for Thanksgiving. I have a feeling...actually I know that it won't be nearly as easy for me to pick up and go home once baby #2 arrives in March so it was GREAT to go home. While I was there I got to spend lots of time with family. I think one of the highlights was getting to see Leah play with all her little cousins that are her age. We had quite a wild bunch on our hands. But it was so much fun. I feel bad that Leah doesn't get to have these experiences more often...maybe someday.

The picture below is of my niece and nephew's baptism. It worked out perfect actually because little Jameson was baptized on Saturday so I got to celebrate with them too. That's the real reason that I went home. There is no greater gift from God than Children. And MAN, are these two little ones pretty special. I may be a little biased, but I love them so much and was so happy to be there on their special day. I can't wait to get home for Christmas and see them again...oh and the rest of my family too :)


No comments: