Thursday, July 8, 2010

Pool Party

I thought I left all the scorching heat behind when I left the desert that is Arizona, but nope! It followed me all the way East to New Jersey of all places. This summer has been a scorcher. I know you are thinking "yeah right" but really it has. My poor hydrangeas are unrecognizeable and our grass resembles hay or straw. It's bad...but that hasn't stopped us from enjoying the summer sun. The last few days have seen 100+ temps and so we are only venturing outside in the evenings. But the girls don't seem to mind. Just look at those smiles. We have known for some time that Leah is a fish, but who would have thought that Kiersten, 4 months old today, would already be following in her big sisters footsteps. She couldn't get enough of the water. I even have a video where Leah splashes her in the face and she just keeps on laughing. What a little ham. I think Daddy is enjoying the pool some on these hot days too, maybe he just enjoys being a dad and spending time with his girls. I think its a little bit of both. Anyway it's been fun to watch the girls splashing around, and in the meantime bring on the heat!



No comments: