Tuesday, August 10, 2010

5 months old

On Sunday, August 8th my little Kiersten turned 5 months old. We went to the beach, hence the swimsuit. She was such a trooper. She napped on the beach, ate on the beach, splashed in the water for a bit and got home just in time to take a good 2 hour nap. What a good baby!!! What a little Doll-Baby!!! I just love her to bits and pieces. This morning I took her to the pediatrician for a check-up and to get vaccines. She was up to 13 lbs and 9 oz...FINALLY a good weight gain, almost 2 pounds. I chalk it up to her taking solid foods twice a day now. She actually moved into the 25th percentile. She is a pretty happy baby and is starting to giggle a lot when you tickle her or make silly faces at her and she love love loves to watch her big sister. She is sleeping through the night good too, what more could I ask for???


No comments: