Friday, August 27, 2010

Teething much?

Oh teething, how I loathe you. My poor baby girl has really been struggling with her toofers and I can't see an ending in sight. You can find her with either her hand or a toy in her mouth at all times. And on occassion she will just go for the big guns and chew on her high-chair tray or the laundry basket...yes, the laundry basket (see below). For the most part she has been pretty content but there are those instances where she just gets so uncomfortable and she cries and cries. You know, the kind that totally breaks her momma's heart. We are doing a tylenol/ humphrey's teething strips regimen. I think the teething strips are the best bet but you can only use 4 a day. I HATE putting meds into my baby all the time, so I am trying to just do tylenol at bedtime, What else can I do? Come on teeth...help a baby out!!! Leah didn't get her first tooth until 11 months so I am praying that Kiersten's won't wait that long.

Otherwise, things have been pretty easy peezy on our end. Mitch was out of town all week at a conference so Gigi came to help me take care of the girls. I will write more on that later. And as I type this I SHOULD be packing for our trip to Minnesota. We leave tonight, YAY! So I guess I will have to post more on Gigi's visit later. Bring on the Minnesota vacation...you should hear Leah say Minnesota...SOOOO Cute! I'll try to get a video of it.
Until next time,
~Amy







No comments: