Monday, January 10, 2011

10 months and counting...

Can it really be that my baby girl is 10 months old??? 2011 has snuck up on me rather quickly and it is starting to dawn on me that I should probably start making plans for bug-a-boo's 1st birthday part. Where has the time gone?!?!? Not a whole lot to report, she is still the happiest little Bug I have ever laid eyes on and she is pretty cute to boot. Lately I can't get enough of her cuddles, even when she is trying to bite on my chin and leaves me covered with slobber because she is trying so hard to get those top teeth. Not sure what we weigh now and no length measurements, because we don't go back to the doctor until our 1 year physical at this point in time. I am guessing she is still hovering around 18 and a half pounds because the flu she had back in December was NOT kind to her.

Still not walking. I figured for sure since she was crawling at 6 months she would be starting to take those 1st steps by now but she really is not ready and shows no interest. Probably partly because she is the world's fastest crawling baby...no really, she is! We try to stand her up and get her to take steps. She attempts from time to time and loves to walk holding on to stuff but she is just not ready to let go. We have seen her sneaking little "stand-up all alone" attempts and trying to figure out how to balance. It's adorable, especially when she falls on her little butt! Anyway, I think that's it for 10 month update. Still not really talking yet either but she can babble up a storm with the best of them. Happy 10 months, Kiersten!!!




No comments: