Monday, May 23, 2011

The Bug!

It seems that lately I have been posting a lot about Leah, and it seemed time for an update on the The Bug! I Hate it when your baby turns one and then you start spreading out the well-baby check-ups with the pediatrician. I actually look forward to them so I can talk to the doctor about all the progress that my little one is making. We have found a great pediatrician here in Decatur. We really like her and I will be excited to see her again next month for Kiersten's 15 month check-up.

In the meantime, Bug is doing all sorts of things!!! She climbs up and down from chairs and the couch. She LOVES to give kisses, they are a bit sloppy...but oh so sweet. She is still the happiest girl I know, with her big open mouth smile. Still only have the 4 teeth. She hasn't gotten a new one since February. What's taking them so long??? There is a whole slew of new words in her vocabulary. At 14 months she says, Mommy, Daddy, Sissy, Puppy, Baby, Cracker, Snack, Milk, Hi, Bye, Gigi, Book, Cheese, Macy, Colby, outside, Thank You, Uh oh and of course NO!

I just couldn't love this little girl more if I tried! She makes me smile all sorts of different ways every single day and she has the cutest little chuckle too. She is really getting into mimicking. She wants to try out anything that her big sister is doing so lately that seems to be dress-up. I catch her walking around in my flip flops occasionally and the sunglasses are a big hit. Below are a few recent pictures. The kissable cupcake face is from a birthday party we went to this weekend. Dustin turned 2 and we were so happy to celebrate with him! Anyway, hope you like the pictures. Love my BUG!!!




No comments: