Thursday, April 5, 2012

My, How Time Flies!

This picture was taken on April 1st, 2011...the girls first night in our new home. I can't get over how little Kiersten looks. And I would swear that Leah has grown a foot!


Now these pictures are one year later...April 1st, 2012, Unbelievable! We've been here for a year now. It hardly seems possible, but really I shouldn't be suprised. We are busier than EVER! And my kids are little. Of course lately some of or "busy" comes from doctors appointments and I am only going to start having more of those, but it's amazing how busy a stay-at-home mom of 2 can be...and we are about to add another one to the mix!

The girls love the backyard and we are so fortunate to have a big one. And as you can see, a year later Kiersten STILL won't keep her shoes on, LOL! We've been loving the early spring weather. The sand table is in operation, the trampoline is still a big hit and they both are getting lots of practice driving around the Dora Jeep. I think Kiersten is just about big enough to reach the pedals and I think her "steering" is already surpassing Leah's...I'll joke that Leah gets her driving skills from her Mom. The girls are so anxious to get things moving out in the garden. Daddy has got lots of stuff started but it's not quite warm enough to move everything out of the small containers yet. This year we are going to have lots of good stuff and Daddy is going to have some eager helpers. Easter is this weekend, and we are heading up to Wisconsin Dells to see Daddy's family. Should be a good time and we will surely have lots of pictures and lots to write about.




1 comment:

Suze said...

Wow, I remember when you blogged about moving! How is it a year already? When we want time to fly, it doesn't...and when it does, we want it to stand still! FYI, here's a link to the tour sked for Fresh Beat Band: http://www.freshbeatbandlive.com/events/page/1

I looked quick and only saw Chicago in October for Illinois dates, but tix go on sale soon I think!