Monday, April 22, 2013

10 month old Hattie




That sweet baby girl of mine just won't stop growing. Yesterday she was 10 months old. Party planning for the first birthday has officially begun, and while I'm sad that she won't be my little baby anymore, I am so excited to watch her grow. This month has been a big one. On April 12th she pulled herself up into a standing position. And within a few days time she began taking a step or two. So of course now a week later she pulls herself up on everything and is even making attempts to stand up in the middle of the room. On April 19th she got her second tooth. So now she has two on the bottom. I miss her little gummy grin but those two little teeth are also pretty adorable.

No matter how old she gets I hope she always has time to snuggle on my lap. She is definitely showing signs of separation anxiety and I'm not gonna lie...I kind of like that she always wants her momma. She is holding her bottle on her own, and baby girl LOVES her food. Haven't found one that she doesn't like yet, and her new favorite is sweet peppers. She sleeps through the night like a champ, sometimes I just wish she slept a little longer...at least on the weekends, LOL. Just love this sweet girl and who she is becoming.



No comments: