Friday, April 12, 2013

On Her Feet





My baby is so close to not really being a baby anymore! Today she started standing. Full on standing...pulling herself on the furniture and taking steps. I wanted to cry. Not really, but why does the baby stage have to go by so fast? Why can't they stay little, so I can hold them in my arms just a little bit longer? Leah started trying to walk at 10 months and was walking at 11 months. Kiersten started trying to walk at 9 months and had it down at 10 months. So it seems that she is just going to follow suit.

I can't belive that in a week or so she will be ten months old. Lots of changes taking place with my sweet Hattie, but I will wait to write about them in her ten month post. I started planning her first birthday party this week. Booked the location and the date, now to start filling in the details.

No comments: