Saturday, February 1, 2014

Spa Night








Last night we participated in our first Mom and Daughter Spa Night at the Little Salon here in Decatur. This kind of came about because every time I get my hair done I complain that I don't know how to do little girls hair. So I told them to have classes. I said I could round up some other moms...particularly moms that went to the same salon that I just so happened to be friends with. So they really took it from there. Tonight was kind of the test run. Their space is really small. But they had three different stations set up. 

One with nail painting. They talked about doing pedicures, but we just didn't have the room. We only did fingernails and the girls were totally fine with it. The other station was makeup...they did some powder, blush and lipgloss. And of course the last station was the hair. They took their time and showed us all the steps and even pulled up some styles on pinterest so we could follow along. Then of course the girls got glitter in their hair. 

They had wine for the moms and juice boxes and cookies for the girls. And also little treat bags that had the clip in tiaras, curly straws, and the pink hair extension clip. We actually talked to them about booking birthday parties. Like I said they don't have much room. But said they might be willing to come do birthday parties in the home. Since we were just a test run, they charged us $25 per family...I gave them $35 since I had two kids participating. And we were there about an hour and 20 min.
It was a lot of fun and the girls certainly enjoyed it!

No comments: