Tuesday, December 16, 2014

1st Grade Christmas Concert



Leah was so excited for her Christmas concert this year, and it made my heart happy. I worried that the transition to Mt. Zion schools might be difficult for her, but she is doing wonderful. Making friends and doing great.

She told me before the concert that she had a surprise. She didn't want Gigi and Daddy to know, but during the show, she was going to get to hug Santa Claus. I kept her secret, and of course she was adorable. Here are some pictures of her with two friends before the show. The top picture is of Emma Harmon. We know Emma from dance. Her family is moving to Bloomington over Christmas break and we are going to miss them so much. And the second picture is of Audrey Brent. I am good friends with Audrey's mom, so we were super excited that these two sweethearts were in the same class for their first year at McGaughey. Great job, ladies. It was a wonderful show!

No comments: