Thursday, December 11, 2014

Big Girl Haircuts




Well, two and a half years and I finally bit the bullet and had Hattie's hair cut. The rat tail in the back was just too much. At first she was totally nervous. She wasn't sure about it, but it didn't take her long to warm up. She was super excited about all the animals on the cape. And then Noelle made the chair go up and down...that was a big hit too. Now she aks all the time "haircut?". It's pretty cute.

Kiersten just got a trim to give her curls a little bounce. She will forever be my curly-Sue. But Leah...well, we got a real Big Girl haircut. We went with the elongated bob. Which means its shorter in the back and longer in the front. She loves it and she looks so grown up. And now I'm straightening her hair every morning before school. Thank goodness it's thin and doesn't take long. Someday their trips to the salon are going to cost me a fortune...I will enjoy these little trips while they last!

No comments: